Kamis, 31 Januari 2013

My Nice guest With Me

all my guest is very nice & friendly they are very like and enjoyed vacation in bali, most of them will came back to bali again see you soon cheesss

Enjoy dinner in safari marine park couple guest


My guest from china Mr tao lee with family and me at kintamani vulkano and lake


Mr win with his wife and Mr tek with his wife with me at tegalalang rice terrace, they are caming from singapore to enjoy beautyfull Bali


Mr reno and Mrs attri they are caming from Riau to celebrate his honeymoon in bali island


My guest enjoyed the lunch time at tegalalang ubud rice terrace


Last day with nice guest from rusia : yura, tatiana, athur, olga at ngurah rai airport bali, indonesia


Enjoy the time with Mr dwi, his wife and his friend at turtle island and uluwatu temple, my local guest from bandung indonesia




Uluwatu tour with Mr dexter from makasar


Mr jonathan and me at kintamani, very nice guest


Mr wisnu and me at ulundanu temple


Mrs chiew huey with family taman ayun temple

1 komentar: